If you’re in need of motorcycle diagnostics or repair then we can help. We have the latest TEXA TXB diagnostic equipment that allows us to connect any motorcycle to our iMac systems and read the data stored. This allows us to quickly diagnose any problems with your bike and then find an effective solution.
The TEXA equipment allows us to:
- Read fault codes.
- Reset service lights
- Perform Triumph ABS bleed and tests
- Highlight ABS faults
- Program Keys
- Investigate Electronic faults
- Read real time electronic data from the bike
- Monitor Oscilloscope sub assemblies to determine they are functioning.
In addition to our diagnostics service we also have fully equipped workshops that allow us to perform most motorcycle repairs. Even the most pampered of bikes need a repair at some point. Hammer and Tongs are able to offer the following motorcycle repairs:
- Engine overhaul, cylinder head and gearbox
- Electrical and electronic
- Chain and sprocket replacement
- Light manufacturing and redesign processes
- Accident damage
- Brake caliper overhaul
- Carburettor overhaul and ultrasonic cleaning
- Exhaust renewal and fitting
- Electronic ignition conversion
- Powder coating
- Chrome Plating
We can supply and fit any original equipment spare that may be required or a wide variety of aftermarket spares including:
- EBC Brake pads
- NGK plugs
- Hiflow filters
- YSS, Nitron and Wilbers suspension
- Remus, Motad, Scorpion and Arrow Exhaust systems.
- DID and JT chain
- Renthal , Supersprox and JT chain
- Goodridge and HEL brake lines
- Top quality powder coating
- Top quality chroming
- Top quality paint work
- Full stainless steel
- Electronic ignition conversions
We are also happy to carry out full restoration work on all Japanese and British bikes. Call us on 01925 444603 for a friendly chat about your requirements or call down and have a coffee with us, we’ll be happy to show you around and talk you through what we offer.
View our price guide here